Customer Service Associate: Onsite - AmazonCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Cape Town 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our mission at Amazon is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, and our award-winning Customer Service team is a key part of achieving that goal. Doing our best for our customers is where we get our energy, and that’s why you’ll find we approach things differently here. You won’t be asked to read from a script or learn dialogue by heart. Instead we’ll provide you with the training you need to problem solve for our customers. You’ll bring your unique personality to every customer conversation and deliver the exceptional support experience our customers love.
What will you do as a Customer Service Associate?
As an Amazon Customer Service Associate, you have a very clear purpose: to prevent issues, solve queries, and delight our customers. You’ll be the first point of contact for our UK customers by answering their requests through phone, chat and/or email – this includes everything from order and product questions to payment matters and website guidance. Our Customer Service Associates use a variety of tools to navigate, research, and review solutions, and communicate effectively with customers.
What are your hours?
This role requires working variable hours to match when customers need us most. You will work overnight/day /late shifts and your work week is minimum 40 hours for example: 4x10hrs or 5x8hrs. In order to match our customer demand, we schedule based on a variety of different shift patterns operating of 24 hours Sunday to Monday.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
You will receive your work schedule at least 2 weeks in advance and your shifts may change every couple of weeks. You may be required to work national holidays and will be compensated accordingly. You will learn more about your exact schedule closer to your start date.
What qualifications do we need from you?
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Have the right to work in South Africa
- We require candidates to have completed an NQF Level 4 qualification or a Grade 12 qualification or higher. An overall minimum of 50% is required, as well as a minimum of 50% in English
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and oral fluency)
- Experience working with a computer
- The availability to work varying shifts from Monday to Sunday operating within 24 hours
- Willingness and ability to work in rotating shifts (i.e. early, late, overnight, weekend, and overtime as required)
What experience is required?
- 1+ years’experience in an inbound Customer Service associate role, in a BPO or a contact center supporting phone calls (Preferred), and/or
- 1+ years’experience in an high-end retail Customer Service environment
What strengths will you bring?
- Hard-working, articulate, and detail-oriented
- Friendly and customer-focused in every situation
- Ability to learn quickly and embrace change
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a high-energy environment.
What benefits will you receive?
You’ll receive training and be provided with a complete equipment package when you join. Additionally, we offer a number of benefits, including:
- Medical insurance
- Pension plan
- Internet allowance
- Amazon employee discount
- Expert training and ongoing opportunities to learn more and develop your skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.