Procurement and Contracts Manager: Woodmead - AECI LimitedSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Manage the supply of services to the AECI Corporate Division in order to ensure maximum benefit and value add, in line with the organisation’s needs.
- Be accountable for the development of relationships with suppliers and management of specific agreements to ensure business requirements are satisfied.
- Drive and support a consistent approach to the advancement of local procurement and black economic empowerment focus.
- Negotiate and manage high value and critical service contracts - including amendments, price adjustments and general contract administration.
- Management of contracts in line with procurement governance procedures and AECI Group standards.
- Manage and mitigate the supply chain risk associated with suppliers in the category.
- Perform supplier and product research according to business objectives to ensure value-add.
- Facilitate the review and revision of AECI Corporate Sourcing policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensure compliance to governance by reviewing and approving all tender applications.
- Expense management and budget guidance of AECI Corporate suppliers within provided parameters, providing assistance to departments and functions on procurement spend and control
Qualifications & Experience
- A Commercial/Business/ degree.
- Experience in both Direct and Indirect category management and sourcing is required
- Accounting system / software – SAP.
- Background in and understanding of legal and contractual terms and conditions.
- Minimum: 5 years relevant experience.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.