Vetting Officer - National Department of HealthAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Pretoria 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
POST 32/31: VETTING OFFICER
REF NO: NDOH 52/2023
Directorate: Security Services
- Conduct vetting fieldwork investigations.
- Gather relevant information.
- Conduct proper analysis and quality checks on the information and compile and submit reports to management and SSA on all vetting files, and reports completed on a regular basis.
- Provide inputs for the development and implementation of policies, guidelines, norms and standards in vetting investigations. Analyse, research and evaluate all vetting information.
- Administer vetting files and reports.
- Draft submissions, reports, operation progress reports, memos and letters for internal and external communications on behalf of the Security Manager.
- Provide effective communication channels and systems between the department and the State Security Agency (SSA) and other related agencies.
- Liaise regularly with SAPS, SSA, Defence, Home Affairs and other security-related and critical stakeholders for advice and assistance and to obtain additional information.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A Grade 12 Certificate and National Diploma (NQF 6) in Social Science / Security Management and/or Policing.
- At least two (2) years of security-related and investigation experience.
- Certificate in Basic Vetting training course, investigation course will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Minimum Information Security Standards (MISS) and other security-related and departmental policies/guidelines and procedures, National Vetting Strategy, general administrative function including vetting, security policy, National Strategic Intelligence Act, Protection of Information Act, South African Constitution, Criminal Procedure Act, Protection of Personal Information Act, Promotion of Access to Information Act, investigation and procedures applicable to the public service.
- Good communication (written and verbal), supervisory, self-management, initiative, planning and organizing, report writing and computer literacy (Microsoft Office package) skills.
- Ability to follow a proactive and creative problem-solving approach, conflict management and be able to work under pressure.
- A valid driver’s license.
ENQUIRIES: Mr RP Mphilo Tel No: (012) 395-9385
SALARY: R294 321 per annum, (plus competitive benefits)
CENTRE: Pretoria« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.