Clinical Programme Coordinator - Gauteng Department of HealthHealthcare / Medical / Nursing Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
POST 31/116: CLINICAL PROGRAMME COORDINATOR: INFECTION PREVENTION AND CONTROL
- Facilitate, coordinate and review National, Provincial and Regional legislation regarding infection control policies and protocols and the monitoring thereof.
- Implement and maintain an effective hospital infection control surveillance system in alignment with the infection control policies.
- Monitor utilization of financial and human resources.
- Promotion of awareness, develop and monitor the implementation of continuous infection control related issues.
- Develop Infection Prevention and Control Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for the institution.
- Compile monthly, quarterly and annual Infection Prevention and Control reports.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of Best Care Always programme.
- Undertake/conduct infection surveillance, routine data collection and analysis for management intervention.
- Ensure that nosocomial infection and outbreaks are investigated and reported.
- Monitor the availability of protective clothing for patients and staff at all times.
- Develop an ongoing hand hygiene improvement intervention in the hospital.
- Establish and implement a system to facilitate early identification and isolation of confirmed and suspected infectious diseases.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Basic qualification accredited with the SANC in terms of Government Notice 425 (i.e. diploma/degree in nursing) or equivalent qualification that allows registration with the SANC as a Professional Nurse.
- A minimum of 7 years appropriate/recognizable experience in nursing after registration as Professional Nurse with the SANC in General Nursing.
- An appropriate 1 -year certificate in Infection Control from a recognized university will serve as added advantage.
- Form part of Quality Assurance unit and assist in Quality Assurance duties.
- Must be computer literate (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good communication skills. Knowledge of infection control policies, practice and guidelines.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
ENQUIRIES: Mrs. D Jones Tel No: (011) 535 3006/3012
SALARY: R497 193 – R559 686.per annum (excluding benefits)
CENTRE: Tara the H. Moross Centre, Sandton« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.