Staff Nurse - Gauteng Department of HealthHealthcare / Medical / Nursing Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
POST 31/113: STAFF NURSE
- Perform nursing practice particularly for assessment of psychosocial health needs in line with physiological ones design, implementation and evaluation of care planning with the partnership of client − restoration and promotion of mental health and enhancement of quality of life as client’s desire − collaboration with other mental health team members in the care provision.
- Safeguard Mental Health Care Users (MHCU) from unsafe practice.
- Ensure patients’ rights of dignity, autonomy, privacy, confidentiality and access to information.
- Maintain a therapeutic environment conducive to mental health rehabilitation.
- Recognise the factors affecting mental health and the appropriate actions to take for mental health promotion.
- Identify the health- related needs of clients in different health care settings.
- Communicate health information and co-ordinate mental health education/promotion activities effectively.
- Collect and utilise updated evidence and reliable information for planning and improving mental health promotion and education activities.
- Intervene appropriately to safeguard the interests and well-being of clients.
- Administer medication to MHCU under the supervision of Registered Nurse.
- Attend in service trainings and staff meetings as required.
- Adhere to all facility policies and procedures.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Qualification that allows registration with the SANC as Staff Nurse (Enrolled Nurse).
- A 1-year psychiatric experience will serve as an added advantage.
- Must possess communication skills, empathy and compassion, time management, medical knowledge, organizational skills.
- Must know Batho Pele principles and its applicability.
- Must know and apply six-key ministerial priorities.
- Must be conversant with National Core Standards.
- Successful candidates will be subjected to medical surveillance.
ENQUIRIES: Mr. T. Mohai Tel No: (011) 535 3006
SALARY: Grade 1: R199 725 – R 222 929.per annum (salary will be in accordance with OSD)
CENTRE: Tara the H. Moross Centre, Sandton« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.