Revenue Financial Controller - Gauteng Department of HealthAccounting / Finance / Audit Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
POST 31/112: REVENUE FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
REF NO: TMRH/RFC/2023/08/09 (1 POST)
Directorate: Finance Department
- Ensure that monthly various revenue reconciliations are performed BAS/TPH45, BAS/PARKING, BAS/ACCOMODATION, Annexure F, Debtors Reconciliation, Revenue IYM, Revenue Checklist, Cash Management, Vendor Management, SAP-HIS monitoring of transactions, monitoring of Donations and reports.
- Effective financial control and monitoring of revenue management.
- Training of staff on Revenue related matters.
- Supervision and mentoring of staff in Revenue unit.
- Attend to auditors and develop and monitor auditor action plan to improve controls and eliminate audit findings.
- Assist in Risk Register reviews and monthly reports.
- Evaluate performance of subordinates continuously.
- Perform any other relevant administrative duties delegated.
- Grade 12) certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience revenue management on (level 5 or 6).
- Appropriate formal qualification in Finance, Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Computer competency skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Microsoft outlook).
- Must have experience in e-Receipting, SAP-HIS, SAP R3 and BAS system.
- Knowledge understanding PFMA, Treasury regulation, Public Services Act,
- Report writing skills, Interpersonal skills, Communication skills,
- Ability to maintain confidentiality,
- Team leadership, strategic thinking, must be able to plan, organize and coordinate the activities of the unit, ability to work under pressure and handle conflict,
- Be creative and innovative.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Competencies/ Knowledge/ Skills:
- Knowledge of the Batho Pele Principles.
- Knowledge of Labour Relations processes.
- Conflict management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skill.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to communicate well with people at different levels.
- Ability to organize and plan work accordingly.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Ability to handle tasks of multidisciplinary nature.
- Comply with the rotation roster.
ENQUIRY: Ms. N.S Zungu Tel No: (011) 891 7229
SALARY: R269 214 plus benefits (Level 7)
CENTRE: Thelle Mogoerane Regional Hospital« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.