Driver / Messenger - Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural DevelopmentDriving / Transportation Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Mpumalanga 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
POST 31/09: DRIVER / MESSENGER
- Drive light and medium vehicles to transport passengers and deliver other items (mail, documents, office equipment).
- Collect, distribute and control movement of documents.
- Do routine maintenance on the allocated vehicle and report defects timely.
- Perform daily pre and post trip vehicle inspection to ensure that the vehicle is always in the best condition.
- Complete all the required and prescribed records and logbooks with regard to the vehicle and the goods handled.
- Maintain accurate and up to date schedule trip sheets i.e. log official trips, daily mileage.
- Collect and deliver documentation and related items in the Departmental / Branch / College or any other component within the Departmental related external parties.
- Ensure proper and secure control over movement of documents.
- Assist in registry functions.
- File incoming correspondence and help trace the file.
- Copy and fax documents.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 10 Certificate / Adult Basic Education and Training (ABET) qualification and a valid driver’s licence.
- Minimum of 7 months relevant experience.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Job related knowledge:
Knowledge of the city(ies) in which the function will be performed.
Job related skills:
- Organising skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Interpersonal skills and Basic literacy.
- A reliable and creative individual who is prepared to work under pressure and as part of a team.
ENQUIRIES: Ms ZP Hadebe Tel: (013) 754 8020
SALARY: R171 537 per annum (Level 4)
CENTRE: Directorate: District Office: Mpumalanga (Gert Sibande District)« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.