Loader - EngenGeneral Workers / Cleaners Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Purpose of the Job
To ensure that all road/rail cars are safely and efficiently loaded with the correct product according to required standards, thereby enabling the Refinery to meet its objectives in a cost effective, safe and efficient manner
Who You Are:
- You are service oriented
- You are a customer focused individual.
- Deliver Consistent Results
- You understand the needs and importance of stakeholder management.
- You display excellent teamwork across multiple disciplines
What you’ll have done before:
- 1 year loading experience in operations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- NQF Level 2: Certificate in Chemical Operations
- Key driver of internal customer service measure.
- Ensure stock quality and quality of loads dispatched
- Manage stock control
- Compliance to the necessary health and safety standards.
- Ensure appropriate corporate governance rules are followed and implementation of bestpractice.
- Ensure all loads planned and all failures understood and root cause analysis performed
What you’ll be doing
- Administration Activities
- Matches loading schedule to Bill of Lading.
- Completion of Loading Checklist and Seal Checklist.
- Ensure that documentation is correctly completed and filed.
- Conduct any other related administrative activities.
Pre- and Post-Loading Activities
- Engagement with Rail Operators to co-ordinate the tank car into the correct loading facility
- Rail Tank Car Inspections
- Communicate with the Process Control technician to ensure that product is available.
- Ensures that Rail Car is correctly positioned and secured at correct loading bay.
- Verify the Rail Tank Car is empty and valves in closed position.
- Visually inspect the Rail Car and loading platform to ensure that it is mechanically sound and there is no defective equipment before loading commences.
- Make platform safe prior to Rail Car movement.
- Communicate with Plant Supervisor on any problems that arise.
- Notify Security when Loading is complete.
- Conduct any other related Pre and Post Loading activities
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure that outages and innages do not exceed Transnet certification for the particular vessel being loaded.
- Place loading arm & funnel in correct position. Remove loading arm fu
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.