Dispatch Loader - RCL FoodsGeneral Workers / Cleaners Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Durban 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
RCL Foods is recruiting a driven, highly energized, resilient Dispatch Loader within the baking business unit. The suitable candidate will be required to ensure that bread and/or other products are loaded onto company vehicles and offloaded from company vehicles effectively, efficiently, and accurately.
This role will be based in Durban and reporting to the Regional Dispatch Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
Stock and Loading
- Pull stock from the cage according to the dispatch clerk’s instructions.
- Place stock in loading bay in a manner that easily enables the dispatch clerk to count the stock.
- Lock cage/door when instructed by dispatch clerk.
- Follow dispatch clerk’s instructions as to when to load the stock onto company vehicles.
- Ensure stock is loaded according to company safety standards.
- Ensure stock is loaded in such a way as to prevent damage to the product.
- Assist Van Assistant to offload returns and empty crates when vehicles return to company premises.
- Ensure all damages are moved to the damages container when instructed.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate in English.
- Experience in FMCG environment advantage
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.