Driver: Head Office - TruworthsDriving / Transportation Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Cape Town 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are recruiting for a well-groomed, professional individual who has proven driving experience in a professional environment such as a corporate driver, hotel chauffeur service, shuttle service, etc At Truworths, you'll find a dynamic business environment where our staff are constantly challenged to reinvent the way we do business in order to keep us at the forefront of the South African fashion industry.
Take a walk through our stores or offices and you'll encounter an infectious love of fashion and a tangible will to succeed among the people who make up our business – both of which are key to keeping us at least one step ahead of the competition. Our staff is the life and soul of our business and regardless of the department they work in, each individual is selected for the contribution they make to the success of the company.
This position will be based at the Truworths Head Office in Cape Town. Your core function would be general driving duties for the Fleet Department and Head Office - These would include, but not be limited to airport transfers, taking cars for services, tyres, petrol, vehicle maintenance, fleet admin, etc., as well as driving duties and responsibilities for the CEO.
The successful individual will display a positive professional outlook and behaviour, possess good time management skills, have good communication skills, and be able to self-manage.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Calm individual who functions well under pressure
- Current “clean” and valid South African EB driver’s license
- Good knowledge of Cape Town and surrounds, including driving routes and traffic patterns
- Ability to read and use a road map or GPS system
- Due to the nature of this individual’s responsibilities and duties, the candidates put forward must have a high degree of integrity, discretion and confidentiality and must be reliable
- Ability to work longer hours if necessary
- Ability to interact professionally with individuals at all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Competent time management skills
- First aid qualification will be an advantage
NOTE: Drivers Test, Medical Tests; Full Security Checks (eg. ITC, Criminal) to be conducted.
- Shows initiative
- High sense of integrity
- Very good communication skills
- Takes responsibility and ownership
- Able to self-manage
- Sense of urgency
- High standard of confidentiality
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.