Administration Clerk: Supply Chain Management - Western Cape GovernmentSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Western Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Performing all functions related to the Demand and Acquisitioning of Goods and Services for all FBU’s of New Somerset Hospital:
- Ensuring that requests received are processed via the Institutional Quotation
- Committee for approval and that the correct sourcing method is applied.
- Check and verify correctness of specifications before advertising on the ePS for non-contract items.
- Placing of orders based on the relevant procurement process completed with service providers & suppliers for goods and services timeously.
- Communication and feedback between suppliers and end-users in terms of lead times and contract management aspects.
- Ensuring receipt, - dispatch and – issuing duties are performed in the Transit Area in line with the Standard Operating Procedure of the Hospital.
- Ensuring compliance to Prescripts are maintained to all procurement transactions;
- Providing Administrative support to various internal stakeholders of New Somerset Hospital.
- Senior Certificate (or equivalent) with Mathematics and/or Accounting as a passed subject and/or
- Senior Certificate (or equivalent) with experience/competencies that focuses on the Key Performance Areas (KPA’s) of the post.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Appropriate experience in Supply Chain Management with specific focus in the Procurement Process.
- Appropriate experience of Supply Chain Management systems i. e. Logis (Logistical Information System) and ePS (Electronic Procurement System).
- Computer Literacy in the Microsoft Package;
- Knowledge and exposure to the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA), Regulations and Financial Instructions.
- Knowledge of SCM Systems, i.e. CSD (Central Supplier Database), and the WCSEB (Western Cape Supplier Evidence Bank)
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
R 202 233 - R 235 611 per annum Annual salary plus service benefits (13th cheque, employer's contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.