Senior Administrative Officer: Human Resources - Western Cape GovernmentAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Western Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Adhere and correct application to all transversal personnel practices, policies and procedures, including all employment practices, Conditions of Service and Terminations, Appointments, Pensions, PILIR, Structuring of packages, SPMS, Establishment Administration, RWOEE, Commuted Overtime and Recruitment and Selection etc.
- Ensure Human Resource compliance and rectification of Auditor-General reports, Internal Auditors reports, as well as Human Resource Management compliance reports.
- Render a support and advisory service with regards to Personnel Administration and Human Resource Management as well as monitoring compliance to Human Resources policies.
- Manage and supervise the general staff office including the development of Human Resource Officials on all aspects (SPMS, Discipline, training of staff).
- Ensure compliance with human resource practices, policies, resolutions and collective agreements. Responsible for HR related statistics and the effective usage of PERSAL system.
Inherent Requirement of the Job:
- Valid (Code B/EB) driver’s licence.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape to ensure effective report-writing.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Appropriate Human Resource Administration experience.
- Appropriate Supervisory experience. Appropriate Persal experience.
- Appropriate three-year National Diploma/Degree in Human Resources field.
- Sound practice knowledge and experience of the PERSAL system.
- Knowledge of the Public Service Act and resolution, various OSD’s, Human Resource Policies, Resolutions and Agreements.
- Ability to ensure compliance and identify irregularities in the application of human resource policies and practices Proficient in MS Office (Word. Excell, Email and Powerpoint)
R 359 517-R 397 104 per annum Annual salary plus service benefits (13th cheque, employer's contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.