Assistant Director: Finance - Western Cape GovernmentAccounting / Finance / Audit Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Western Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Overall management of Reception, Admissions, Medical Records, Revenue and Information Management sections.
- Budget, cash and debt management.
- Monitor, control, analyse interpret and report monthly statistics of departments.
- Maintain financial and patient information systems.
- People Management functions within the sections.
- Appropriate experience in Patient Administration, Revenue, Medical Records.
- Appropriate experience in Information Management and People Management
- Appropriate supervisory experience.
Inherent Requirement of the Job:
- Valid Code (B/EB) drivers licence.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Appropriate three-year National Diploma/Degree.
- Extensive knowledge of medical records, revenue, information systems (HIS/Clinicom UPFS, Sinjani, BAS), as well as ICD10 coding.
- Ability to compile, interpret, analyse reports and knowledge of Public Financial Management Act.
- Management, supervisory and leadership skills, interpersonal relations and computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to communicate in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape (written & verbal).
R 424 104-R 496 467 per annum Annual salary plus service benefits (13th cheque, employer's contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance).« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.