Administration Clerk: Registry (Medical Records) - Western Cape GovernmentAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Western Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Render an effective and efficient Medical Records service according to DOH policies.
- Maintain and Repair patient folders and prepare case notes for Archiving.
- Complete relevant Clinicom system transactions.
- Accurately and timeously file all patient folders and other clinical notes and drawing of folders and any ad-hoc admin duties.
- Maintain an effective filling system and attending to relevant queries (verbal, written and systematically).
- Maintain an effective filling system co-operation and support to Supervisor, Colleagues, and members of the Management team.
- Relieve in other departments as operationally required.
- Appropriate medical records experience in a health environment.
- Appropriate Clinicom experience.
Inherent Requirement of the Job:
Willingness to work overtime and provide relief in other departments as operationally required. Good verbal and written communication skills in at list two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Senior Certificate (or equivalent) .
- Computer skills in MS Office.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work independently, and as part of a team, ability to maintain confidentiality and problem-solving and conflict management with good organisational skills.
- Official must have a good understanding of the daily running of a medical records department, good understanding of the department protocols, Acts, and hospital fees, policies, and procedures – Chapter 18.
R 202 233-R 235 611 per annum Annual salary plus service benefits (13th cheque, employer's contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance).« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.