Operational Manager Nursing (Primary Health Care) - Western Cape GovernmentHealthcare / Medical / Nursing Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Western Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Operational management of facility: Management of burden of disease, render clinical and administrative services.
- Management of Critical Support Services: Quality data, consumable and drug management, maintenance and infrastructure management as well as asset management.
- Adequate financial planning and control: Manage budget, procurement, assets and stock control by making use of a computer and computer programs such as MS Word and Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Human Resource Planning and Management: Performance Management and ensure that all personnel undergo training according to their Individual
- Development and Performance Plan as well as implementing policies, prescripts and protocols and improve quality of services and deliver a patient cantered service.
- Facilitate the development of community participation programmes and facility-based services based on COPC principles.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders including facility committees and community participation.
Inherent Requirement of the Job:
- Valid (Code B/EB) driver’s licence.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A minimum of 9 years appropriate/recognisable experience after registration as Professional Nurse with the SANC in General Nursing.
- At least 5 years of the period referred to above must be appropriate/recognisable experience after obtaining the 1-year post-basic qualification as mentioned above.
- Good interpersonal, leadership and communication skills, strong sense of responsibility.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of nursing and public service legislation, knowledge of Human resource, financial policies and quality assurance policies.
- Computer literacy (MS Word and Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.)
- Basic R425 qualification (i.e. diploma/degree in nursing) or equivalent qualification that allows registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as a Professional Nurse and Midwife.
- Post-basic qualification with a duration of at least 1-year Diploma in Clinical Nursing Science: Health Assessment, Treatment and Care accredited with the SANC (i.e., R48).
- Registration with the SANC as Professional Nurse and Midwife.
R 627 474-R 703 752 per annum Annual salary plus service benefits (13th cheque, employer's contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.