Sales Representative - TwizzaSales / Marketing / Retail Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Twizza invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Sales Rep position based in Gauteng The objective of this role The SR executes the territory sales plan which is derived from the Commercial Strategy to achieve or exceed the agreed sales budget. The Sales Rep will be required to know the competitive landscape of Gauteng intensely.
The SR is accountable for all executions of brand building in the territory, unlocking and building relationships throughout the territory at all levels in the customer.
Measurable KPIs in this Role:
Execute Territory Sales Plan in support of an Annual Territory Sales Plan:
- Executes Sales to achieve sales quotas for territories, delivering expected sales, revenue, volume and profit for existing and new products.
Execute Sales Revenue to achieve Revenue Rand per case:
- Ensures the effective execution and implementation of the Brand's Sales strategy (including dress code) in order to secure the achievement of the organisation's budgeted revenue rand per case.
- Reporting on promotional activities.
- Actively, evaluate & improve the customer value chain.
- Ensures the effective flow of the distribution process within your territory and take appropriate measures where needed.
- Ensures that the correct administration and removal of all returns / damages is adhered to within your territory according to the relevant policy.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Execution of Territory Sales Budget and ensure stringent measures to control costs remain with Approved Budget:
- Understand the parameters around Trade Promo Spend, Distribution Allowances, Rebates, Fuel usage, Cell phone costs and the implications thereof on the monthly Income Statement for the Region.
Stakeholder Management by influential relationships internally and externally:
- Collaborate and influence decisions with RSMs, DMs, Channel, Key Strategic Customers, 3rd party Service Providers, Distribution Partners
Self-Development & Performance Management
- Proactively identifies opportunities beyond what is expected in own role; ensures high quality execution of tasks on time and/or before deadline.
- Proactively establishes personal development plans, aligned to career aspirations and role; ensures follow through of plans.
- A B-degree in the Commercial/Entrepreneur Management 3year IMM.
- 3 years Sales Leadership in the FMCG industry preferably in Beverages.
- Basic knowledge of Field Sales Management /Key Accounts/Brand Marketing.
- Proven track record of strong execution of Territory Plans.
- Basic knowledge of Market Intelligence - Nielsens/ Ask'd and reports and data.
- Proven track record actively in the trade: Wholesale, On-Premises, OOH.
- Strong enterprising potential to Self-Manage, work independently with minimal supervision.
What demonstrated competencies are key to success in this role?
- Driving for Excellence - Takes responsibility for achieving agreed outputs within set deadlines and persists until successful outputs are achieved.
- Business Focus – Takes initiative and seeks opportunities to originate action. .
- Innovation - Takes initiative and seeks opportunities to originate action.
- Effective Communication – Geared towards job performance based on past experiences and feedback; continually looking for improvement & growth opportunities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.