Account Manager - Standard Bank GroupSales / Marketing / Retail Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Johannesburg 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To fulfil and execute client demand for an assigned portfolio of high net worth accounts providing optimal service and support, while coordinating all Standard Bank products, services and resources, thereby enabling the achievement of defined revenue targets and client satisfaction, within applicable risk and governance parameters.
Minimum qualification: Degree in Finance and Accounting or Business Commerce
- Completion of FAIS regulatory exams
- 3 - 4 years experience banking experience in a Wealth Management business and a good understanding of operational and administrative processes as well as risk and compliance standards. Experience of working in a similar mid-office environment or operations would be preferred.
- 3-4 years experience in a client facing environment fulfilling client demand (credit/banking/operations), with a focus on maintaining high standards of service and problem resolution and an understanding of products and services available to clients.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Exploring Possibilities
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Examining Information
- Documenting Facts
- Interacting with People
- Customer Understanding
- Product Knowledge
- Banking Process and Procedures
- Client Knowledge
- Client Servicing
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.