Enrolled Nurse: Female Ward - Clinix Health GroupHealthcare / Medical / Nursing Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In North West 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As Enrolled Nurse, to take responsibility for both direct and indirect nursing care of a patient or group of patients, and to function under the direct and/ or indirect supervision of a Registered Nurse, according to the scope of practice of an Enrolled Nurse.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12.
- Enrolled Nursing qualification.
- Current registration with South African Nursing Council.
- BLS qualification.
- 3+ years’ relevant Nursing experience in Female ward.
- Experience within a private hospital environment advantageous.
- Computer proficiency advantageous.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Perform all duties in accordance with the South African Nursing Council (SANC), Department of Health (DOH) and National Core Standards.
- Adhere to the principles and standards of patient advocacy according to the SANC acts and Omissions, Company Code of Conduct, patient rights and Responsibility charter, National Millennium Development goals and the responsibility of continuous professional development (CPD). Plan, organize, assess, and prioritize work for self to ensure efficient completion of tasks under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Drive quality of care adhering to work standards and establishing a safe, therapeutic, and clean environment for all stakeholders (patient, family, doctors, and staff) that is free from medico-legal hazards.
- Document patient care services by accurately charting in patient and department records including progress on patients’ condition.
- Drive a positive patient (customer) experience by putting patients first and deliver holistic customer-oriented service.
- Adhere to the principles of Lean management (i.e., reducing wastage and unnecessary expenditure) without compromising patient care whilst ensuring minimal wastage.
- Participate as a team member and contribute effectively towards achievement of unit goals.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.