Technical Expert Maintenance - ToyotaEngineering / Technical Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Reporting to the Maintenance Group Leader, the successful incumbent will fulfil the necessary requirements within the Maintenance Department to meet the Company objectives with regards to facility management.
Key Performance Areas
- Stable production.
- Maintain high Safety (zero injuries), Health and Environmental standards and compliance.
- Fault-finding and repairs to electrical / electronic / mechanical equipment.
- Development of Apprentices and cross functional training of maintenance members.
- Resolve breakdown situations timeously & implement countermeasures.
- Generate breakdown reports and lead countermeasures for long Downtime breakdowns.
- Participation in projects, cost reduction & environmental kaizens.
- Lead maintenance related quality problem investigations & implement countermeasures.
- TPM & Spare parts management.
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors.
- Participation in Projects, member development, cost, and environmental Kaizen activities.
- Must be prepared to work shifts, overtime, shutdown activities, callout, and standby as and when required.
- The Toyota Way and Systems to be always practiced.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications & Experience
- N5 + Trade Test: Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical / Millwright with preferable 3 years’ post apprenticeship experience in a manufacturing environment OR National Diploma or higher in Mechatronic Engineering or Electrical (Light Current) or Mechanical Engineering with preferable 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Good fault-finding & diagnostic skills.
- Experience and knowledge in understanding plc logic, fault-finding, and making program changes / improvements.
- Experience in various Computer Network systems and PC Literacy.
- Experience and knowledge with PLC’s and Robotics (operational & maintenance).
- Experience and knowledge with Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Knowledge on the Occupational Health and Safety Act No.85 of 1993 required.
- Accurate information gathering and analysis.
- Awareness of Situations and Decisiveness.
- Communication and sharing of mid to long term plans.
- Creation of innovative vision.
- Establish framework and systems for organizational review.
- Feedback of evaluation results and long-term development of others.
- Strategic re-allocation of resources and review of work methods.
- Co-ordinate all Engineering activities and Projects.
- Suitable assignment and objective performance review.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.