Sales Representative: Used Vehicles - Renault FourwaysSales / Marketing / Retail Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To create and deliver sales and process vehicle transactions accurately and timeously through the execution of predefined work objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures, provide excellent customer service and maintain high levels of sales on an ongoing basis.
Specific Role Responsibilities
GENERIC JOB OUTPUTS
PROCESS AND GOVERNANCE
- Deliver on agreed performance targets according to set procedures and service level agreement.
- Execute work in line with governance and compliance processes.
- Identify and apply known solutions to operational challenges and escalate unresolved issues.
- Record and report on transactional activities to provide timely and accurate information for decision making in area of accountability.
- Adhere to current legal compliance, e.g. FICA regulation, POPI Act and Consumer Protection Act (CPA) and others.
- Adhere to sales activity management processes and standards.
- Contribute to the design, development, implementation and evaluation of marketing campaigns aimed at the increase of vehicle sales.
- Deliver work activities in an ethical manner consistent with company values.
- Identify risks that will have an operational impact.
- Manage the effective resolution of customer complaints, ensuring problems are addressed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Negotiate price, finalise sales and follow up with customers to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Process all leads of prospective customers and follow up on possible sales, following CRM processes and procedures.
- Prospect, develop and maintain business relationships with potential customers to generate and qualify new business.
- Structure and finalise sales according to OEM standards and sales processes in order to achieve performance targets.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Execute work activities effectively and efficiently in order to maximise financial performance and profitability.
- Execute accurate and efficient debtor’s management
- Execute work activities effectively and efficiently in order to proactively achieve monthly sales targets.
- Identify financial risks and escalate immediately.
- Deliver services that creates a culture which aims to exceed customers' expectations in all aspects of the business.
- Deliver work activities effectively to satisfy customers.
- Adherence to Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) OEM/Importer standards.
- Ensure customers are introduced to finance and insurance products offered by the finance and insurance representative.
- Foster a culture of customer service excellence.
- Inform and educate customers on products and promotions to ensure retention of existing customers; increase sales revenue and increase the organisation's customer base.
- Offer products and services to existing or potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Provide a customer experience that builds and enhances the brand.
- Attend training initiatives to improve work quality and enhance own skills.
- Own and live up to company values.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years experience in a similar environment
- Matric and/or Higher Certificates (Vocational) Certificates with NQF Level 04
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Industry legislative compliance/ knowledge.
- Valid driver's license
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.