Administrator: Midrand at Dis-Chem PharmaciesAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Midrand 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ Head Office in Midrand has an opportunity available for an Administrator to join the Dis-Chem Health team. The main purpose of this role will be to manage the day-to-day administrative tasks and coordination support to the Dis-Chem Health team. To assist with the implementation of Dis-Chem Health processes, practices and systems.
- General administrative support and completion of monthly scheduled administrative tasks
- Co-ordinating and preparation for Team meetings, including recording team deliverables and progress reporting.
- Provide data and prepare all relevant Dis-Chem Health correspondence, documents and or/reports.
- Provide statistics to line management on the agreed measurable and frequency.
- Deal with enquiries, requests and queries timeously and refer to Management when necessary.
- Assist with the maintenance and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Respond to extra related queries and workflows.
- Use the Call Centre system correctly to ensure that calls are logged accurately.
- Maintain and report on query statistics on the agreed Measure and frequency.
- Provide recommendations to improve client service and treat customers fairly as per the regulatory framework set by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority.
- Participate and contribute to a culture that builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback, and provides exceptional client service.
- Provide weekly stats to line management on agreed measurables.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Computer Skills – Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Customer Service
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Honest and trustworthy
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Matric or equivalent Senior Certificate
- Certificate in Administration
Special conditions of employment...
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Remuneration and benefits...
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.