Technician: Field Support - Mustek LimitedIT / Telecom Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Field Support Technician will be responsible for the off-site support function through the testing, diagnosis and repair of notebooks, desktops, PC's and printers.
- Diagnose and repair all technical faults of Notebooks, PC's & Printers
- Follow the correct test process for all brands.
- Ensuring that all communication with our customers is of the expected quality
- Completing all assigned tasks within the required time frame (SLA)
- Enhancing customer experience and relationships
- Keep the CMDB system up to date at all times.
- Help maintain the rework rate for the department below 2% (rework report) within a 30day period between barcodes.
- Maintain service levels at 90% (SLA Report).
- Complete at least 5 workshop repairs per week depending on the field work schedule.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification and Experience:
- CompTIA A+, N+ and S+ preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Min of 3-year technical experience in notebooks, PC repairs & Printers
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good knowledge of general administrative and internal processes
- Knowledge of ICT industry
- Knowledge of operating system software (i.e., Windows 10).
- Knowledge of relevant technologies hardware
- Basic computer literacy especially in Microsoft applications skills
- Problem solving skills (analytical)
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Technical skills and problem analysis
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.