Retail Operations Assistant - SyntechSales / Marketing / Retail Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Johannesburg 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Syntech is a fast-growing technology distributor, and our goal is to improve lives through the innovative technology we bring to the market – from cutting-edge smart home technology to the latest innovative gaming gear, consumer electronics, and commercial solutions.
We are looking for a full-time Retail Operations Assistant to join our team. You’ll work on-site alongside a growing team of tech enthusiasts, key relationship managers, and various operational teams within our organization. This Individual will be responsible for managing orders and deliveries of stock to key Retailers across the country. This is a fast-paced environment with a high volume of orders and customers that need to be serviced at all times. This individual plays an important role in managing customer expectations and ensuring that products are effectively distributed throughout the country.
The Retail Operations Assistant needs to be highly organized and pay close attention to detail, they should have strong communication skills, work well in a team environment, perform well under pressure, and possess proven troubleshooting abilities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Process orders on the company system (Fincon) timeously
- Allocate orders to the correct warehouse location and work with our operations team to ensure efficient processing.
- Manage stock allocation to orders and work with the procurement department on incoming orders and stock transfers.
- Manage exceptions and customer expectations relating to stock shortages and delays.
- Keep our customers informed with product developments, price updates, and stock levels.
- Ensure that orders are invoiced, delivered, and booked by customers within agreed service delivery times.
- Handle any queries that may arise from faulty stock returns in conjunction with our technical team
- Communicate with product managers & account managers with regard to stock levels and demand
- Completion of Matric or National Senior Certificate essential – Tertiary qualification a benefit
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Punctual and willing to do what is necessary to meet deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and manage own time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and desire to improve efficiency
- Very good communication skills (verbal and writing)
- Able to communicate with different levels of customers all the way up to the executive level
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook essential
- Professional attitude
- Work well under pressure
- Previous experience as Retail reseller & online order portal would be advantageous
- Previous experience in Planning and execution role would be advantageous
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.