Washbay Attendant: Global Grade 03 - Barloworld EquipmentCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Use of the correct washing procedures for the different materials that need to be cleaned using different chemicals in different wash machines.
- Inspect part’s cleanliness, damage, and compliance with quality standards.
- Scrub, scrape, or spray machine parts, using scrapers, brushes, cloths, chemical cleaners, abrasives, compressed air and metal preservatives.
- Safely mix hazardous chemicals / cleaning solutions, abrasive compositions and other compounds, for cleaning parts and for the machines operated to clean parts.
- Safe and efficient use of cleaning machines (Bupi and Proceco machines).
- Safe use and operation of forklifts and cranes to transport parts in and out of cleaning machines and into bays.
- Efficient and safe use of the sand blasting machines to remove paint.
- Efficient and safe use of pressure washers to clean parts. (Regulate pressure and flow of water, air, steam, or abrasives from sprayer nozzles).
- Efficient and safe pre-wash procedures.
- Monitor operation of cleaning machines, and notify the supervisor when malfunctions occur.
- Maintain inventories of cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Safe and efficient use of tooling used for cleaning and wrapping parts (air drill, air chipper, gas fuelled heat, etc.) including daily checks and maintenance.
- Clean and maintain facilities and equipment using checklists and Barloworld standard operating
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintain a safe and orderly workplace (6S).
- Forklift: Daily forklift maintenance, moving and stacking of material and finished products, loading of finished items, rigging of machinery.
- Understand process of assembly line.
- Planning and prioritising jobs to be washed as per schedule and priority status
Qualification, Experience and Competencies
- Minimum Grade 12.
- Verbal comprehension.
- Aiming (hand-eye coordination).
- Physical resilience.
- Ability to obtain certification as forklift operator within 90 days of appointment.
- Ability to obtain certification as overhead / jib crane operator within 90 days of appointment.
- Ability to follow instructions under supervision.
- Driver’s licence – Code B will be an added advantage
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.