Driver: Part-time at Aurum InstituteDriving / Transportation Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Durban 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To assist the Sub-Recipients (SR) of the NDoH Global Fund PMU, to appoint data capture/driver for the mobile and movable DCXR units in the twelve Global Fund-supported districts for the NFM3 grant period.
The respective SR is expected to identify and appoint data capture/driver
- To assist Digital Chest X-Ray programme with data capturing and data management activities.
- To support the capturing, verification and reporting of data at supported health facilities and community level, with a specific focus on TB data.
- Ensure that all data is up to date and that any linkage referrals are identified and reported to facility staff responsible for tracking and tracing of patients.
- Responsible for driving of the DCXR van to identified sites
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Attached to capture, record and report on all data collected from TB screening in communities and facilities
- Generates daily, weekly and monthly reporting of data for reporting
- Collect and verify data monthly and quarterly to ensure data quality and conduct data clean-up as required.
- Provide system generated data and compile reports on successes and challenges to the facility, sub-district/district monthly and quarterly
- Filing and administrative duties and perform any ad-hoc duties as required
- Set up and prepare for daily activities.
- Prepare the vehicle for community outreach and maintain an accurate vehicle log
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Grade 12
- Two (2) years’ experience in data capturing and reporting
- Two years as a driver
- Experience in recording and reporting of TB and HIV data
- Knowledge of capturing data in any health M&E systems (TIER.net. and/or DHIS) will be advantageous
- Proficiency in Microsoft Packages
- Effective data management skills
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Valid South African code 10 driver’s license plus PDP
- Ensure compliance with all local driving laws and regulations.
- Willing to travel and work after hours
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Decision making ability
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Customer focus
- Results driven
- Good conflict resolution skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.