Payroll Administrator - Fourier RecruitmentAccounting / Finance / Audit Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Johannesburg 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Provides payroll processing, data capturing and administrative support to the relevant areas of the business.
Talent Management and Development:
- Personal development in high level overview of what the company is selling and business concepts.
- Ensure that all administration such as annual leave, sick leave, overtime and expense claims are completed correctly in line with Group Policies.
- Complete annual staff satisfaction surveys.
- Complete annual staff performance appraisals and assessments.
- Complete and update development plans annually.
Stakeholders (Internal and External):
- Foster and improve customer relationships.
- Foster and improve internal staff relationships.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Upholding strict and effective SHEQ (including ISO 9001) measures within the business ensuring that staff meets the requirements of relevant legislation and Group Policies in this regard at all times.
- Ensure that if there are internal or external escalations that the escalations happen as quick as possible and with all relevant information.
Growth and Profitability:
- Ensure that all tasks performed re done within required time, accurate and as soon as possible.
- Identify where cost savings can be implemented
- Grade 12 and Accounting Diploma (Or Equivalent)
- VIP Payroll and Administration Courses – Certifications.
- SAGE 300 People User Qualifications and experience.
- Telephone etiquette/ Task orientation/Communication / Interpersonal skills/Attention to detail/Numerical ability/Problem solving.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in general office administration undertaking filing, typing, travel and accommodation arrangements.
- MEIBC knowledge.
- ESS (Employee Self Service).
- 5 years experience on Sage 300 (Leave Module, including Employment Equity Module, Personnel History Module, Skills Module.)
- Microsoft package knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Open Data Base Connectivity.
- Full payroll function.
- Prepare, collect and sort input documentation.
- Modify and Maintain employee information.
- Input on the payslip screen: Earnings, Deductions, Company contributions, Perks
- Process Leave.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Batch entry and import.
- Onboarding and Terminate employees.
- Print reports.
- Reconcile all input and make relevant corrections.
- Print payslips.
- Third party reconciliation
- Export UIF Declaration File.
- STATS SA submissions.
- Understanding of Statutory calculations (PAYE, UIF, SDL).
- Understanding of the Labour Act, BCEA in relations to Payroll Function.
- Filing documentation and reports.
- Attend to payroll queries.
- Employee Files
- Update and maintain employee files.
- Prepare employee files for auditing purposes.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is filed and on record.
- Open hard and soft copies of files for new employees.
- Keep a record of resigned employee files.
- Ensure files appropriately secured due to the confidential nature of their contents.
- Ad hoc tasks
- Ensure invoices are received and forwarded to Finance on time.
- Complete PO and once signed by Manager send to Finance.
- Follow up to ensure service provider is paid on time.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.