Client Service Representative - Volvo GroupCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The main purpose of the role:
Offer a diverse and varied work area in Wholesale and Retail Business within the Operations, Contract Activation, and Administration sectors. This role requires a high degree of teamwork as well as individual responsibility in managing a portfolio of dealers and customers, this includes requests on settlements, release of security, cross border approvals, amortization schedules, Insurance on assets checks and confirmation and any other customer requests.
Reporting: This position reports to Team Leader Operations.
- Responsibility for coordinating/managing documents for contract activation.
- To support with settlement of new business in the financing and insurance sector as well as release of security, cross border approvals, amortization schedules, Insurance on assets checks and confirmation and any other customer requests.
- To manage and support with existing contracts during and at the end of their terms for VFS Southern Africa.
- To ensure interdepartmental collaboration with Sales, Credit, Finance & Accounting, collections, anti-money laundering/AML, remarketing, legal and IT.
- To be the contact person for customer and dealer inquiries as well as the development and support of corresponding solutions or forwarding to the responsible parties.
- To support with Dealer Purchase Financing (wholesale) including accounts receivable purchase (Factoring), review pf payments, monitoring of floorplan documents and audit, credit line monitoring, continues improvement, planning and monitoring of floorchecks, maintain master data and create and update the dealer financing plan.
- To support and manage with all relevant tasks in the contract processing.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification & Job Experience:
- Diploma / Certificate in Commercial Training.
- Basic knowledge of leasing and financing.
- 2 to 4 Years Experience in Commercial finance.
- Fully Proficient in Microsoft 365.
- Good experience in contract and document management systems.
- Strong Communication Skills (Written / Verbal).
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Good Planning and Organising Skills.
- Good Time Management skills.
- Good English Skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.