Demand Planner: Medirite - Shoprite GroupSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Cape Town 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Purpose of the Job
- The main purpose of the position is to manage, maintain and ensure accurate customer demand forecasts through incorporating current and accurate market information. The posion requires you to work closely with stakeholders to turn data information that can be used to make sound business decisions.
- Manage, maintain and ensure accurate customer demand forecasts through incorporating current and accurate market information.
- Predicting and forecasting customer demands and provide the supply chain with the appropriate information.
- Detailed sales analysis and planning.
- Strategic planning on various product ranges.
- Working closely with stakeholders to turn data information and knowledge, that can be used to make sound business decisions.
- Data validation and integrity testing.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, Supply Chain or similar.
- Minimum of 1 year's relevant experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Customer first mindset
- Critical thinker with proven analytical capability
- Solutions orientated with a can do attitude
- Proven track record of delivering high quality work
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency in Excel and google sheets
- Knowledge of SAP, WMS(infor), statistical modelling, demand and forecasting systems.
- Supply chain principles and practices.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.