Store Supervisor: Hazyview - HomeChoiceSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Mpumalanga 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Store Supervisor will be responsible to coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems ensuring a strong internal control environment through the implementation of policies; procedures, Standard Operational Procedures and Self Audit process.
Drive Operational Efficiencies
- Financial stock take planning and execution
- Ensure Showroom Processes (Inventory, Receiving and Frontline) are adhered to and aligned to legal regulations
- Ensure Showroom merchandise is aligned to current catalogue product offering
- Ensure products are visually merchandised as per the guidelines
- Ensure stock is managed by ensuring accurate receipting and maintenance of floor stock
- Manage the productivity of the Showroom in all areas and drive sales
- Deliver adequate and timely action plans and monitor progress to address and resolve deficiencies
- Ensure efficient stock control process to allow the store to have the right amount of stock in the right place at the right time
- Responsible for stock taking /counts within the store
- The size and number of surpluses and deficiencies revealed by stocktaking to be shared with ROM and Head of Showrooms to measure the efficiency of the storekeeping, control and procedures in general.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure efficient cash handling process (counting, recounting, reconciling discrepancies, making deposits)
- Investigate cash shrinkage, counterfeit currencies, safe and bank discrepancies
- Reduce cash exposure to avoid robberies/Burglaries
- Track cash flow between POS and safe
- Conduct adequate training on the internal controls. Build knowledge and understanding of risks in store. Provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency and compliance.
- Deliver adequate and timely reporting on the internal control framework and deficiencies
- Internal Audit Score
HEALTH AND SAFETY COMPLIANCE;
- Ensure safe working environment by following and adhering to OHASA regulations (The Law provides guidelines in the appointing and training of Safety Representatives, Evacuation Marshals, Fire Fighting, First Aid, Evacuation drills and procedures and Safety Signage).
- Ensure staff is trained adequately on Occupational Health and Safety methods and accident/incident prevention to be effective in preventing mishaps in the workshop.
- Ensure the Occupational Health and Safety training is undertaken by accredited training institutions and trainers and refresher courses conducted periodically as per the requirements set out by the OHASA Laws and Regulations.
- Ensure store have a detailed list compiled of all business assets
- Ensure stores record the movement of assets
- Implement control sheets to monitor movements of electronic devices such as Ipads, pargo devices
Qualifications & Experience;
- Grade 12/Matric/NQF 4 - Minimum (Required)
- Min 5 years’ experience in Compliance and Admin Management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Attribute & Behaviours:
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- Persuasive skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical ability and attention to detail
- Resilient and change orientated
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.