Admin Assistant - HerotelAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In North West 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Applications are invited for the Admin Assistant position to be based in Vryburg.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to the Growth team, assisting in their function's general administrative activities.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a filing system relevant to Growth environment keeping track of all aspects pertaining to various projects.
- Update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Make contact with Municipalities in relation to identifying stakeholders as part of the wayleave submission process in preparation for Planners.
- Organize and schedule appointments with Municipalities as required.
- Collection and collation of time sheets from Site Supervisors and follow outsource services SOP (sign off from PM & HR).
- Prepare and manage communication and release of ‘live' areas on the network and MDU's for Sales and Scheduling to work from.
- Assist with quotes from suppliers as required.
- Adding information to the BOM as required.
- Any ad Hoc tasks as required by their manager (reporting, admin or personal assistant tasks).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and administration skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Admin assistant.
- Grade 12.
- Additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary will be an advantage.
- Experience on the systems used with HeroTel would be an advantage.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.