Driver: CHAMP - mothers2mothersDriving / Transportation Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Mpumalanga 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The purpose of this position is to provide ground travel services and logistical support to the country team and ensure adequate maintenance of the organisational vehicles.
The CHAMP project, led by m2m with support from consortium partners Grassroot Soccer and Zoe-Life, will utilize interventions from USAID’s structured intervention bank as well as m2m’s proven peer mentor model and innovative approaches to contribute to the improvement of the well-being of families and their vulnerable children through comprehensive and coordinated evidence-based interventions that strengthen the capacity of families and communities to care for vulnerable children in sub-districts with high HIV prevalence and a high number of orphans and vulnerable children.
This position will be based in Ermelo Mpumalanga.
Key Performance Areas:
- Daily vehicles checklist completed before starting a trip
- Ensure vehicles have adequate fuel for the planned daily trips
- Drive project staff to destinations for project activities as per approved plans
- Inform Finance and Operations Manager of any damage, missing items from vehicles and when regular car servicing and licence renewal is required
- Compile and submit vehicle monitoring reports (including mileage, fuel, and vehicle tracking analysis monthly and as requested
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Data and field tools delivery, distribution and support:
- Ensure collection, delivery and safety of data and tools
- Maintain filing system to ensure secure and organised storage of site reporting forms and other M&E documents
- Printing and packing of tools
- Receive and check that deliveries such stationery from suppliers are complete, match documentation, and are not damaged
- Perform Filing of M&E Data
- Make deliveries of project materials, files, office supplies and equipment to site offices and other approved destinations
- Assist with traffic documentation completions and other vehicle paperwork that may be required
- Communicate vehicle licence expiry for allocated vehicles
Assist Field workers with client serving and motivation:
- Driving field workers and work with them as a team during client serving.
- Good communication skills and ability to use Microsoft outlook, Pastel and Word packages
- Professional commitment and good judgement
- Sound computer skills (MS Office Suite, Excel)
- Problem solving, planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in English and local language
- Sober habits and willing to work non-standard hours
- High level of integrity
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications and experience:
- Matriculation certificate
- 5 - 10 year’s relevant professional experience
- Valid and unendorsed Driving License
- Clean driving record
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.