Call Centre Agents x20: BLC - Blue Label TelecomsCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Johannesburg 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Blue Label Telecoms are a JSE-listed company that sells innovative technology for mobile commerce to emerging markets in South Africa and abroad. Our users are rich, poor, urban and rural, and we allow them all to interact and transact on an equal footing. We reach them by using both physical and virtual distribution channels.
We target many of our services at people who do not have easy access to bank accounts, and we allow them the convenience of being able to transact where and when they want to. Our good reputation is our license to operate.
Reporting to the Inbound Call Centre Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible to render efficient customer service to our existing clients by providing accurate information in a professional manner.
- To answer calls in a prompt and efficient manner
- Log and resolve queries on Insight
- Provide accurate information to Dealers / Clients
- Provide administrative support to walk-in clients
- Provide accurate feedback to the business on queries and requirements
- Provide and update claimant information accurately on database
- Liaise with service providers to ensure appropriate quality and cost effective care
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- To do research and gather information using available resources
- Provide customers with product and service information
Customer Service Mandatory
- To offer excellent customer service to all internal and external customers
- To display a customer orientation
- To embody the “customer is king” philosophy
- The ability to work in conjunction with other internal and external parties towards the achievement of a common goal
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Ensures Accountability
- Being Resilient
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Action Orientated
- Situational Adaptability
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Customer service orientated
- Team player
- Honest, empathic and accountable
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a Customer Service environment
- Call Centre / Help Desk qualification will be an added advantage
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.