Warehouse Assistant - Telesure Investment HoldingsSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Eastern Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Support the assessing process by safely transporting non-drivable vehicles in the non-drivable assessment and storage facility. Enable first-time accurate motor assessment which contributes to the customer experience, ensuring this is done in accordance with all companies’ policies and procedures.
- Carry out standard activities to disassemble vehicles under detailed guidance.
- Troubleshoot basic technical or operational problems by applying previously defined solutions supplied by the Assessor.
- Accurately disassemble a motor vehicle by applying the necessary skills and knowledge of motor vehicles area of impact.
- Package all parts in accordance to company requirements in order to save cost on replacements on parts that could be salvaged for re-use and prevention of additional damage.
- Ensure all disassembled parts for non-driveable disassembled vehicles are loaded and transported with the specific vehicle to the storage area.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Operating Machinery or Equipment
- Operate various machines, adjusting one or more variables to achieve efficiency.
- Safely ensure the movement and loading of non-driveable vehicles using a forklift as well as hoists within allocated areas by applying the necessary skills and knowledge.
Occupational Health and Safety
- Follow a range of mandatory work instructions (including use of personal protection equipment where relevant) to safeguard the environment and the well-being of oneself and others.
- Conduct data entry into company systems using the appropriate application, and review and verify the information to ensure accuracy and accessibility.
- Ensure all checklists for received, disassembled and dispatched vehicles are accurate and contain detailed information of the motor vehicle.
- Ensure that the allocated maintenance checklist on the forklift truck is completed daily and reported on.
Operations Management and Compliance
- Carry out operational tasks by following established processes. Involves working within given settings or parameters.
- Follow a straightforward mandatory procedure to ensure that work is carried out to the required quality standards and/or to ensure adherence to external regulatory codes and internal codes of conduct.
Work Scheduling and Allocation
- Work according to an assigned schedule.
- Internal Communications Exchange information with people by having courteous interactions with them.
- Provide daily feedback to line manager on all actions (unforeseen damages/ amount of vehicles disassembled etc.).
- Communicate with Assessor as and when required.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Personal Capability Building
- Develop and maintain excellent skills by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching.
- Grade 12/ SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential); Forklift Licence (Advantageous)
- 1 or more years disassembling experience (Essential)
Disassemble and movement of vehicles
- Forklifts; Hoists; Compressor; Battery Charger; Various standard tools kits
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.