Call Centre Agent - Bureau VeritasCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Johannesburg 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The job incumbent is responsible for making contact with existing and/or potential clients who could benefit from our services within Testing, Inspection and Certification. The call centre agent will support the business developer by securing appointments with the clients through various channels of communication
- Be polite and never speak over the customer, always listen with an intent to understand and not to respond
- All calls are to start in English unless there is a valid reason why the call started in a different language
- Have constant communication with BDs regarding appointments scheduling
- All appointments should have an opportunity of being converted to sales
- Manage large amounts of outbound and/or inbound calls in a timely manner
- Manage your phone time, breaks, after sales work and idle times
- Ensure accurate dispositioning/wrap up codes
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure that all clients are treated fairly with respect
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile
- Follow up on customers where necessary – retain customers who cancelled the appointment
- Ensure that when you need to transfer a customer – this is not a blind transfer
- Never hang up on a customer, all calls are to be closed professionally with a proper greeting
- Follow the call “scripts” when handling different topics
- Disposition calls accurately after every interaction
- Ensure accurate data capturing, make use of phonetics when collecting data from the client
- Research necessary information about companies using available resources
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Use researched information to seize opportunities to cross sell products when they arise
- Graduate from High school or secondary education
- Microsoft excel
- Chat channels
- Dialler navigation
- Data capturing
- Telephony ethics
- Objection handling
- Selling & Closing technics
- BV Core & Business values
- Achievement motivation
- Teamwork and co-operation
- Customer service orientation
- Hard worker and continuous learner
- Available and willing to travel
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Customer orientated
- Positive attitude
- Must be emotionally intelligent
- Team player
- Analytical, independent, and investigative
- Interpersonal skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.