Collections Agent: Secured at iMasFinance Co-operativeCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Conduct pro-active pre-legal debt collection and administration activities in order to make debt repayment arrangements with members for accounts in arrears or where members are in default of contractual arrangements Communicate with Employer Groups with regards to short / non-deductions from members’ salaries. Relationship building with external stake holders (Employer Groups) to reduce arrears and to be pro-active to prevent arrears.
- Sound relationships with external parties
- Sound relationships with internal parties
- Verify and update the database with correct client information
- Receive and analyse queries
- Identify and negotiate appropriate action within delegation of authority
- Follow up on payment arrangements not kept
- Communicate payment demands, arrangements and consequences
- Recommend Recalculations, restructures
- Arrears collections on Iemas loan products including unsecured loans •
- Debtor’s enquiries and journals
- Member account maintenance
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Taking responsibility of allocated Employer Groups
- Journal processing
- Section 129 process Management
- Payments of various accounts
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Accounting
- Call Centre qualification is an advantage
- Credit Management or Debt Collection qualification is an advantage
- 2 years’ call centre experience (inbound and/or outbound)
- 2 years’ debt collection experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Listening skills
- Communication skills
- Multi-lingual including English
- Excellent communication skills
- Assertiveness and negotiation skills
- Code 8 drivers’ license
- Computer literate (MS office & Excel)
- Sound knowledge of the applicable debt collection and legal proceed
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.