Facilities Cleaner: Midrand at Dis-Chem PharmaciesGeneral Workers / Cleaners Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Midrand 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a facilities cleaner based at our Office in Midrand. You will be responsible for the general maintain of the external Distribution Centre to ensure a clean and neat warehouse environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for grass cutting, emptying bins, weed control and leaf raking.
- Plant new trees, flowers and various plants when required.
- Ensure maintenance of plant tubs baskets.
- Clear rubbish and litter away from the Warehouse grounds using designated equipment.
- Seed plants and water them when necessary.
- Produce various designs and layouts of garden landscapes.
- Ensure to use gardening equipment and hand tools in the correct and proper manner to avoid injury.
- Identify and use proper equipment and hand tools for each plant and job at hand.
- Ensure all equipment and hand tools are cleaned and stored away according to Dis-Chem policies and procedures.
- Ensure the garden, shed, toilets and bins are always clean and tidy.
- Make sure that all garden equipment is correctly maintained and serviced.
- Undertake the basic servicing and repair of all garden machinery.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Gr12/ Matric
- 1 year working experience in a similar environment
- Knowledge of powered blowers, brush cutters, lawn mowers and pressure cleaners
- Good communication
- Problem solving and solution driven
- Task driven
- Good time management
- Goal orientated
Special conditions of employment:
- South African
- MIE, clear criminal, and credit
- Must be willing to be rotated to where needed and must be willing to perform any other function within the department, should the need arise.
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market-related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.