Collections Agent : Speciality Collections - Tenacity Financial ServicesCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Western Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tenacity would like to invite suitable candidates to apply for Collections Agent position.
The main purpose of the role is to action and resolve Collections queries via telephone to meet the Collections objectives of the business.
- Dealing with outbound calls
- To rehabilitate accounts in an efficient and professional manner
- To advise customers on product, legislative and account related queries
- To achieve customer satisfaction at all times
- To action customer instructions in an efficient and timorous manner
- To action administrative requirements related to customer account management
- Negotiate payments from customers following the call script within dialler time
- Advising customers of their arrear status and making suitable payment arrangements within the set guidelines to achieve a payment target
- To rehabilitate and educate customers with regards to their payment profile
- Prevent account roll forward, reduce account balance in the respective service
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Adhere to workforce schedule i.e. lunch and body breaks
- Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures i.e. Absence Management, House Rules, Disciplinary Policy as set out by the business
- Must have at least 12 months collections experience in the call centre environment
- Must have a Senior Certificate – Grade 12
Functional Knowledge and Skills
- Software: Must be efficient in Account Management Debtor Systems
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Understanding of the Retail Credit Account Management business
- Ability to work in a highly competitive and dynamic environment
- Computer literacy; must be efficient, Account Management Debtor Systems
- Available to work shifts and alternate Saturdays
- Driven & Goal orientated
- Take ownership of tasks
- Self motivated
- Shows initiative
- Enjoys a challenge
- Thinks outside the box
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.