Cleaner - Signature CosmeticsGeneral Workers / Cleaners Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We have an opportunity for a Cleaner to join our Warehouse team.
- Clean all offices daily
- Dust, damp wipe, wash, and or polish furniture, ledges, windowsills, cupboards, shelving and fitments, computers, and telephones twice weekly
- (Monday and Thursday).
- Empty all waste bins in all offices, canteen and change rooms daily
- Vacuum clean carpeted areas daily.
- Clean all bathrooms twice per day
- Check and replenish toilet paper and other bathroom necessities twice per day.
- Ensure Canon Hygiene replenishes the sanitary bins, hand soap, sanitizer, and freshener and raise any concerns with line manager
- Clean the canteen area after each tea and lunch sitting.
- Wipe down the interior of the kitchenettes and canteen kitchen cupboards monthly.
- Wash dishes (cups, plates, cutlery, glasses etc.) as and when necessary but always after each tea and lunch sitting, and ensure kitchen is always tidy
- Wash office walls and windows monthly
- Always use the correct cleaning chemicals and the right equipment, and report any out of stock or requirements to line manager
- Ensure equipment and cleaning materials are always neatly packed away in the designated area, when not in use.
- Complete relevant documentation providing details on usage and re-ordering of cleaning materials and kitchen supplies.
- Report any fused light bulbs, plumbing problems, and anything faults to your Line Manager.
- Assist the Head Office Tea Attendant/Cleaner as and when required.
- Attend and participate in team meetings
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Work together with other team members to ensure that team goals are achieved
- Comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Adhere to warehouse standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Adhere to housekeeping standards e.g., ensure all areas are free from wrapping, waste, and damaged stock
- Ensure work area is neat and tidy before leaving at the end of each shift and all cleaning materials are packed away
- Handle all stock in accordance with stock handling signage, e.g. this way up, handle with care
- Ensure that damages are kept to a minimum
- Record and report all damaged or missing stock to line manager
- Perform other general warehouse duties across various warehouse functions as and when required in support of operational efficiencies and requirements
- Matric or equivalent certificate
- Minimum 1 years experience working in a similar role in a warehouse and or manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of various cleaning products.
- Ability to handle cleaning equipment and machinery.
- Ability to work overtime including shifts and weekends when required
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.