Forklift Driver: Feitoria - NandosDriving / Transportation Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Load & unload products using a forklift and ensure that all raw materials, packaging and finished goods are transported, stored and handled safely within the required standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
DISPATCH USING FORKLIFT
- Liaise with colleagues ensuring continuity of OEE and carry out effective handovers both verbally and in writing to the next shift.
- Check the daily shift plan and production plan, and verify tasks required for the shift.
- Fill in the required documents for audit purposes and clarify possible discrepancies to the auditors.
- Make sure that the forklift is in working condition, conduct the applicable checks and record required details on the check list.
- Scan pallets and input details on SAP, making sure SAP transactions are completed within the stipulated timeframes, with precision and accuracy.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Wrap the pallets using the wrapping machine and stack the pallets in the correct order.
- Replenish the required materials according to production requirements and orders.
- Create space for the forklift to operate properly and stack material in the storage area and the production line.
- Communicate with packers on completion of the production line and collect pallets.
- Load & unload product onto shunting vehicles, as and when required, to enable the smooth operation and supply of raw materials and packaging to the factories.
- Uphold the integrity of products being handled and ensure that the highest standards are maintained during transportation of product.
- Handle all materials in accordance with the company's guidelines and specifications and distribute/ collect timeously to/ from internal customers to meet production requirements.
- Ensure the scanning of finished product in a pallet is correctly done with BB, Batch and PO verified on the SAP system
- Ensure daily forklift check sheets are completed and signed off
- Report any forklift issues to the team leader
- Ensure continuous removal of finished product on the floor to the warehouse
- Adhere to health and safety regulations, ensuring that work is within ‘safe systems of work’ including all types of mobile pallet moving equipment.
- Carry out any required quality checks and monitor the correct products are dispatched.
- Complete all necessary Production and Quality documentation, including OEE% information.
- Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures, carrying out duties following Good Manufacturing Practices, 5S practices, and assume responsibility for hygiene and housekeeping in a specified work area.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations, ensuring adherence to PPE regulations while working within a safe working environment.
- Ensure full compliance with Company Quality, Food Safety, Health & Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Have a flexible approach to work and carry out alternative duties, such as packing, as and when required.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
- Basic numeracy and literacy
- Able to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work and colleagues
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- HGV/Forklift Class 2 license
- Grade 12
- Warehousing experience of 2 years
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.