Workshop Aide: Driver Aide - Rand WaterDriving / Transportation Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Rand Water is looking for a candidate who will be responsible for maintaining a clean and safe workshop at all times
Perform general housekeepingchores in and around theworkshop.
- Ensure that all workshop machinery/equipment is kept clean and in good working condition
- Maintaining and cleaning waste area
- Cleaning backyard and cages
- Mixing of waste and locking gates
- General routine work
- General housekeeping
- Knowledge of basic concepts relevant to the job
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to keep all the waste area clean by sweeping with a broom
- Collect all papers and unwanted items on the ground
- Communication skills
- Performance Driven
- Team work
- Customer Service orientation
- Grade 12 ( Standard 10)
- 6 month relevant experience
- Working knowledge of Safety
- Driver's licence
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.