Driver: Kia South Africa - Motus CorporationDriving / Transportation Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Western Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To provide an effective transport service as per agreed standard operating procedures and legislative requirements. To deliver and collect goods and customers at required destinations in a safe and proper manner.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Identify and apply known solutions to operational problems and escalate unresolved issues. Deliver on agreed performance targets according to set procedures and service level agreement.
- Report on transactional activities to provide timely information for decision making in area of accountability.
- Execute work in line with governance and compliance processes.
- Deliver and collect goods and customers at required destinations in a safe and proper manner.
- Ensure that vehicles are in an excellent operating condition and report non-compliance to immediate superior.
- Execute driving tasks and activities in compliance with legal rules and regulations.
- Execute work activities effectively and efficiently in order to prevent financial losses.
- Deliver work activities adequately to satisfy internal and external customers.
- Attend training initiatives to improve work quality and enhance own skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications and Experience
- Matric certificate
- 1 -2 years work experience as a driver in a similar environment.
- A valid South African driver’s license.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Analytical Thinking
- Improvement Orientation
- Development Orientation
- Embracing Diversity and Sensitivity
- Enabling team success
- Commercial Thinking
- Driving Results
- Authentic Approach
- Openness to Change
- Remaining Composed
- Impactful Leadership
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Planning Skills
- Trust and Integrity
- Understand, follow and give instruction
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.