Servest Security Learnerships 2023Security / Intelligence Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Are you interested in a career within the security industry? A security learnership is available for 2023/2024 where you can train to work whilst earning a monthly allowance.
Servest security is offering a 12 month learnership program to young south africans residing in gauteng, in the East Rand (Springs, Kwa-thema, Benoni, Etwatwa and Wattville).
If you have a passion for the security industry apply now!
- Completed matric
- Grade c psira registered (a must)
- Must be a go getter
- Must be interested and willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be residing around Springs, Kwa-thema, Benoni, Etwatwa and Wattville
- Have an interest in the security industry
- Must be under 29 years of age
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.