Temp Lab Analyst - HeinekenHealthcare / Medical / Nursing Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Cape Town 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Applications are invited for the above-mentioned position in the Quality Department: Central Laboratory, based at Monis in Paarl. The successful incumbent will report to the Intrinsic Quality Manager.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Performing accurate and timeous analyses
- Driving business efficiency through workstation optimization and effective resource utilization
- Ensuring leading product quality by analysing, tracking and trending reference controls
- Maintaining the Quality Management System and Good Laboratory Practices
- Driving reliability through governance standards framework execution including method development, verification and validation routines
- Implementing and driving asset care programs for laboratory equipment and instruments in area of responsibility
- Performing all relevant administrative and process duties
- Initiating and assisting in root cause determining problem solving
- Instilling a quality culture in his/her area of responsibility and sphere of influence
- Building and maintaining effective and trusting relationships with internal customers and peers
- Enhancing customer experience by achieving and/or exceeding targeted customer service levels
- Growing the business through support of cross-functional improvement and new development projects
- Initiating internal process improvements and the implementation thereof
- Participating in E2 practice implementation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The successful candidate must have the following qualification, skills and experience:
- A relevant Degree / Diploma in Natural Science (e.g. Food Technology, Analytical Chemistry, etc.)
- Relevant working experience in an analytical laboratory (working experience in a wine-related intrinsic laboratory will be advantageous)
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical capabilities are essential
- Proven computer literacy in MS Office suite (knowledge of LIMS will be advantageous)
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety standards and procedures, HACCP, BRC, ISO 9001, 14001,1841, IFS, ISO17025 etc
- Sound problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Sound quality assurance acumen with a focus on execution culture
- Demonstrated affinity for attention to detail
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Must be able to think innovatively
- Ability and willingness to work shifts and/or extended hours as and/or when required
- Must have reliable transport to and from work
- Ability to cope with the inherent physical demands of the position
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.