Backlift Operator - Fresenius KabiSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Eastern Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Fresenius Kabi is a global healthcare company more than 40,500 employees worldwide. We are dedicated to a higher purpose "caring for life" which drives excellence in everything we do. The manufacturing plant in Port Elizabeth produces both small and large volume parenterals.
The purpose of this role is to supply all picked components and raw materials to production.
- Supply requested stock for batches as per production requests or planned delivery times.
- Receive returns of raw materials, components, and printed packaging from production, and move stock to dedicated areas.
- Receipt and transport to bin washing area of empty plastic pallets, cages, glass reject bins and reject printed packaging wheelie bins from production to be washed.
- Notify the waste assistant of any waste received from production.
- Filling in all stock item movements through the back lift in the official logbook according to GRK requirements.
- Movement of pallets received via the lift to the correct demarcated areas.
- Cover weekend shifts according to production requirements.
- From time to time carry out other jobs within the department / factory, which are consistent with the grade, qualification and training of the incumbent
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Operate pallet jack to move materials within warehouse
- Legally and safely operate turret truck to move materials within the Warehouse
- Perform visual inspection on bins, pallets, cages and wheelie bins (PIC0509623)
- Distribute returns to the corresponding departments
- Move rejects from lift to waste area
- Accurate and timeous completion of documentation
- Ability to keep material/product staging areas clean and tidy
- Ensure aisle ways are kept clear of obstruction
- Compliance and understanding of spillage procedure (SOP PIC0503616)
- Ability to operate a computer on foundation level
- Compliance with required dress code for Warehouse
- Compliance with required dress code for controlled unclassified areas
- Ability to carry out procedure for entering controlled unclassified areas
- Data integrity
- Understand where SOPs can be accessed
- Demonstrate an understanding of the process to be followed if an SOP or Batch Record instruction has not been followed
- Minimum Grade 12
- 1 year warehouse experience.
- Forklift License
- Operating manual pallet jack
- Operate electrical walk behind pallet jack
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.