Forklift Driver: GWK Trading - VKB AgricultureDriving / Transportation Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Northern Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At GWK we work daily to move the boundaries of agriculture, to help people discover new and better ways. We are pioneers in the agri- and food value chain, committed to shaping a sustainable business, driving growth and providing a better future for all stakeholders. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Responsible for operating a Forklift and similar machines, moving products safely and securely. Ensure safety compliance and standards are always maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure excellent service delivery.
- Safe storage and distribution of stock.
- Machine Operating (forklift),
- Perform routine maintenance and inspections on forklift
- Secure the loaded materials appropriately to prevent damage during transportation.
- Provide general assistance and AD-Hoc tasks as required
- Ensure compliance with safety standards.
- Be a GWK ambassador and a good team player.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12 certificate
- Minimum 1-2 experience in a similar role
- Valid forklift operator’s license/certification
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Clear Criminal Record
- Medically fit
- Able to work under pressure
- Machine operating skills
- Good Communication skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.