National Control Centre (NCC) Controller - G4S Secure SolutionsSecurity / Intelligence Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
G4S Secure Solutions (SA), a leading global integrated security solutions company, has a vacancy for a Controller at our National Control Centre in Centurion.
The position requires experience within a security or call centre environment. The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in delivering on expectations and can exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation. The incumbent will be expected to be results-driven and to live the values of the organisation.
- Ensure effective monitoring of alarms through Listener Monitoring Software
- Monitoring of vehicle tracking and off-site monitoring
- Effective customer service and relations
- Provide technical first-level helpdesk services for customers
- MIS and feedback to operations, exception control and procedures
- Efficient administration of control room records and reports
CONTINUE READING BELOW
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 2 years of relevant working experience
- Grade 12
- PSIRA registration Grade A
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Very good command of English (both written and oral)
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Knowledge of Listener monitoring systems
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Understanding the organisational environment
- Supporting and working with others
- Delivering objectives
- Delivering great customer service
- Sharing and
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.