Beauty Consultant - Shoprite GroupHealthcare / Medical / Nursing Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Mpumalanga 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Are you passionate about beauty and skincare?
Medirite Plus Lydenburg is looking for a dedicated Beauty Consultant with a strong interest in the retail beauty industry to join our team and provide expert advice on beauty and wellness products.
Your main duties will consist of :
- Advising customers on products and prices and;
- Promoting and selling beauty products using rendering excellent customer service
Our Group and all its operating companies are committed to creating, embracing, and preserving a diverse workplace that values the unique talents, perspectives, backgrounds, and abilities that enrich our organisation. A place where everyone matters and feels included.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintain efficient operations, stock management, and shrink control in the beauty department while upholding housekeeping and administrative standards.
- Giving product demonstrations and helping customers find products that meet their needs.
- Identify customer needs and recommend cosmetics and skin care products based on their preferences.
- Drive and maximize beauty department sales through promotions, cross-selling, and up-selling beauty products.
- Ensure proper presentation of products on shelves.
- Explain to customers how to use products they’re interested in buying.
- Keep up to date on all beauty products, ranges, trends, promotions, and events in order to provide accurate information to customers at all times.
- Ensure and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by providing excellent customer service by means of sales, merchandising, and stock control of products.
- Handle customer queries and escalate where necessary to management.
- If required, assist with any ad hoc duties, excluding dispensary.
- Grade 12 qualification
Professional certification in Beauty Therapy and Makeup or any other relevant course. Certifications in cosmetology will be an added benefit.
- Proven experience working within a beauty and skincare environment in a similar role.
- At least 5 months of point of sale / till point experience within a retail environment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to demonstrate and promote beauty products.
- Understanding of which products suit different skin types.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong product knowledge of various cosmetics and beauty products.
- Excellent customer service and sales abilities.
- Results and target-driven.
- Strong administration skills.
- Bilingual, preferably fluent in Afrikaans and English.
- Engaging and friendly personality.
- Retail/FMCG background and understanding of merchandising and promotions principles.
- Knowledgeable of payment procedures (e.g. cash, cheque, bank card, credit cards, coupons, vouchers).
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.