McCain Foods Graduate Recruiment Programme 2024Graduate Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At McCain Foods, we understand the profound impact that food has on lives. It has the power to bring people together, create lasting memories, and nourish communities. We are on a mission to celebrate these real connections through delicious and planet-friendly food. If you are passionate about making a difference, we invite you to be part of our team.
At McCain Foods SA, we are in search of a diverse group of individuals who possess drive, analytical thinking, and a thirst for knowledge. As part of our Graduate Programme, you will have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
What’s in it for you?
- Unleash your potential: Our Grad Programme is designed to help you discover your strengths and develop the skills needed to excel in your career.
- Real-world experience: Gain hands-on experience in different areas of our business and work on exciting projects that truly make a difference.
- Mentorship & Guidance: Benefit from the guidance of seasoned professionals who will support your growth every step of the way.
- Networking opportunities: Connect with like-minded individuals and build valuable connections within the industry.
- You'll be empowered to challenge conventions, think outside the box, and make a real impact on our company and communities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Should be a South African Citizen
- Must be able to demonstrate that you have graduated and/or completed your degree and/or diploma
- Must achieve a combined aggregate of 65% or higher
- Should not have previously partaken OR currently be part of an Internship or Graduate programme.
- Able to communicate effectively within all levels of the organisation.
- Good Computer literacy – Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Package.
- Willingness to relocate throughout the program
- Curious mindset seeking a rewarding Career
- Graduates will be required to be based at the site where the specific vacancy is advertised for the duration of the Graduate Development Programme. These include Delmas - Mpumalanga, Springs - Gauteng, Rosebank - Gauteng and Lichtenburg – North-West (Agriculture only).
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey with endless possibilities?
Do you have one of the required qualifications specified below?
Then apply for the McCain Foods SA Graduate Programme. Together, let's create a brighter future through food!
Do you have one of the qualifications listed below?
- BComm Sales/Marketing/Business Management
- BSc Food Science or BTech Food Science & Technology/ B degree Consumer Science/ Consumer Science (Food & Nutrition)
- BSc Agronomy/Plant Science (Honours)
- B degree in Consumer Science/ Consumer Science (Food & Nutrition)
- BEng Mechanical Engineering/ BTech Mechanical Engineering
- BEng Electrical Engineering / BTech Electrical Engineering
- BEng or BSc Industrial Engineering
- BTech degree in Safety Management/ BTech Diploma/ Degree in Occupational Health & Safety
- BComm Industrial Psychology/Human Resources
- BComm Accounting/B-Accounting
- BComm Supply Chain & Operations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.