Retail Associate - BKB LimitedSales / Marketing / Retail Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Eastern Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Here at BKB, we want to do things differently. We have to, because the world is changing, and we want to keep up.
Our people, no matter their position, are the ones to do this, We are looking for forward thinkers who want to make a difference.
We have over 50 retail shops around the country. We need people who like to smile and be nice to others to help in our stores and make our customers feel special. There are stock control and admin responsibilities too, so this is a very nice entry-level job from which to launch a solid career.
We offer a competitive salary, medical aid, retirement benefits and above-average leave.
- Grade 12
- Experience in shop electronics (tills, scanners, card machines, etc.)
- Must be good at maths.
- Stock control experience and computer literacy would help.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- You need a big smile!
- Acceptance that our customers are most important.
- Able to move at speed to get things done.
- There is shift work
This is the way to store management. If you are a go-getter and enjoy working hard then we’d like to hear from you!« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.