Warehouse Operator - NormetSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are a fast-growing and innovative company with a mission to lead the transformation into a more digital and sustainable tomorrow. We are Normet, a courageous, committed and caring company where everyone dares to shine.
We are now looking for a Warehouse Operator in the Normet Africa region, based in Limpopo, Venetia VMI, South Africa.
The Africa region deals with customer service, inventory planning and logistics for South Africa, Zambia, DRC as well as other customers throughout the African continent.
- 5S and Housekeeping as well as all Safety related tasks and maintenance
- Offloading deliveries with a forklift
- Checking deliveries for accuracy, Local, Sea and Air Freight
- Goods receiving stock into the system
- Placement of stock in correct storage locations
- Picking of stock for orders
- Cycle counting and bin maintenance
- Creating required documentation as required for deliveries
- Loading of vehicles for dispatch
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Matric/Grade 12 and driver’s license
- Minimum of 3 years of experience and a good understanding of Safety and Warehouse operations
- Strong organizational skills in an operational environment
- Customer orientation
- Good communication and active listening skills
- Safety and caring culture mindset
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to develop innovative ideas and plan tasks
- Positive “can-do” and team player attitude
Performance is measured by:
- LTI, Near misses, reporting
- Dock to Stock lead time
- Warehouse accuracy
- Supply Rate Gap
- 5S and other Safety measures
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.